View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 08:28 AM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Racer
Thing is I wanna create a queue that does A -> B -> C. Thus pausing transfer A to B after dir is created on B so I can disconnect from A and queue dir from B to C and then leave the computer unattended. After A to B finishes ffxp should take next item in queue (B to C) and transfer it, but dir contents is not refreshed on B after A to B finishes.

You waited until transfer A to B finished? Connected to C, manually refreshed B and then transferred B to C?
No, I followed your instructions in your original post. Regardless of the settings FlashFXP did automatically refresh B before transferring B to C;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Racer
Would be great if ffxp refreshed once on source before starting the transfer of a queued dir - even if it is inside that dir when transfer is about to start. If client has been transferring files to that dir for 2 hrs on a slow connection and then has that dir already queued for further transfer to a third server it won't know exactly what the contents is. Note that this only applies when not using the ffxp dir cache, because the cache can update after every file transfer. No such options exists when dir cache is not used.
The cache option to update after every transfer simply removes the dir from cache, when flashfxp requires a list of that dir it requests it from the server since it's no longer cached.

When caching is turned off the cache is always bypassed and it's always requested from the server.

After the transfer from A to B finishes and A is disconnected, B should automatically refresh before the transfer from B to C starts. (That's how it works here)

So if you enter a folder, leave it, queue it, when it comes time to transfer that folder it will always request the listing from the server... if this is not the case then it's a bug. However I couldn't reproduce it.