View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 04:45 PM  
Webkikr

I have been a customer of ioFTPd for a long time and frankly all the excuses and failed release dates are past being amusing.

While their other piece of software that is supported by these boards seems to be updated on a regular basis (FlashFXP), the users of a project that was taken over are left in the dark.

The money is no longer a concern for me as the Foundation Members were paid their money after quite a delay (what a surprise.. a delay from this team..). The real concern is the false advertising on the main page, and the claims made on these forums.

Inicom needs to either dump this project, as it is pretty much dead anyway and let the users know, or actually produce something viable.

I have spoken to a lawyer where I live in Canada and he has advised me to retain counsel in New Mexico where Inicom's head quarters are and seek a class action lawsuit based on consumer fraud. Technically I would only need 1 or more other users to stand with me on the action and that would not be hard to find.

Personally the games are up.. I have had enough of them, and I am tired of waiting.

If you want information from me, you can email me via this board. That is if they don't delete this message.
Webkikr is offline   Reply With Quote