View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 10:41 PM  
Lormen

i still have great faith in this project, it is one of the best things i have ever bought and yes ioFTPD v1.0 isnt out yet and yes it has been stated that it will be out "soon" but we paid our money for the BETA version that was out at the time which has ALOT of functionality and i have relied on for along time.

yes the current ioFTPD beta has a few bugs but its nothing major that we cant live with, my current ioFTPD has been running with ioB2 since i built the PC its on (xxx- ioftpd is running for 74 days, 9 hours, 52 mins and 18 seconds.) thats great i have no issues with it, ioFTPD is still in development and will be for a long time. we will get v1.0 and when we do i bet that all this moaing about when it comes out wont have been worth it because i cant imagine it being much better then it already is. there are a few features i am looking forward to but nothing that is worth all this whining. ioFTPD BETA is good enough for me : and i hope that inicom are not put off by this or any other thread that is moaning about the lateness of v1.0 i hope that they know there are alot of people here supporting the work they are doing and will not give up on ioFTPD just because "its a bit late"

keep it up
Lormen is offline   Reply With Quote